June 15, 2007

Norra Mon


Well, here I am in Sweden [again]! I'm staying in a town called Charlottenberg, at a place called Norra Mon, which is an art gallery that also doubles as a bed and breakfast every now and again. It's run by Hans and Brigitta Öhman, who eventually plan to have the complex turned into a full time, full-on gallery with exhibition spaces, studios, art courses and workshops.

As they are in the beginning stages of setting up the place, there's stacks to do and not many customers about. I mowed the lawn yesterday and spent most of this morning doing other gardeny type things. During my own time so far I've invaded their piano and gone for a couple of nice long walks in the country side. There's a riding school next door to us, so this afternoon I had a look at the various horses grazing in the fields. They're such big animals but have such small mouths! Eating seems to be a very long process.

Labels: