Big nothing
Image courtesy of http://www.city.kobe.jp
It was to have been some tranquil two or three days in the port city of Marseille...
But with cloudy skies, wind and rain lurking everywhere along the southern coast of France all this week, my little trip was abandoned. Here's what the forecast says at the moment:
By the way, I really like the site that provided this info www.accuweather.com -- even if a week ago, when I first started planning this trip, they were predicting unblemished sunny days. I suspect that part of my ire should really be directed at myself for being so soft as to cancel a trip on account of a bit of bad weather. I suppose that's what comes of being too comfortable in one place, accustomed to such luxuries as umbrellas and dry socks!!
To comfort myself over my abortive trip and being such a wimp I've spent most of the week reading sci fi detective novels: Isaac Asimov and his Robots series save the day(s)!
Labels: Travel

<< Home