Where are they now?
It's a game that I like to play, particularly now that I'm on the opposite side of the world to most of the people I know. I pick someone and just ask myself: Where are they now? What are they doing? What are they thinking? How are they feeling? And so on. I often find myself doing this just after lunch, when I'm full of yummy food and content to sit and cogitate whilst digesting.
Problem is, at that time of day in France, most people I know in Perth are in the process of coming home from work. So my answers go something along the lines of: In a bus; On the way home; Wondering what the hold up is on the freeway today; Annoyed at problably missing the first 15 minutes of whatever TV show is currently in vogue because of traffic. But it's worse in winter time, because the time difference is even greater, and my answers are invariably: Bed; Sleeping/dreaming; Unfathomable; Unconscious, if they're lucky and not insomniacidal.
Yeah. I should probably try to pick more exciting times of the Perthian day during which to play this game...
Labels: Miscellaneous


<< Home