Spring

It's sprung. Well, actually, it sprang about a week ago, but there was a fire in Toulon which took out our internet server -- at least, took out regular access to our internet server whilst they fixed whatever was burnt (and are still in the process of, I believe, seeing as right now is the first internet access I've had all weekend). Anyway, that's beside the point!

The point is, flowers are blossoming, candidates for "most likely a dead stick" are suddenly pushing growing shoots or buds or whatever they are (never have been the most well endowed in green thumbery), birds and bees are all active trying to have sex with each other and there's a pleasing bit of fresh green action happening where the grass was six months ago.
Spring has sprung! (As an aside, I really like the fact that you can make that kind of dumb pun in English. Hooray for English!).
Labels: Miscellaneous


<< Home