June 26, 2007

Well...

what would it take for me to stay in one place for more than a fortnight and not get bored, restless, whatever? Sometimes it doesn't even take a fortnight. It's so utterly inconceivable how I ever managed to do it so frequently in the past. Stay in one place, that is. I used to be the queen of staying in once place, I didn't even like going away on holiday.

As much as I loathe the banality of it all, maybe it would be (shudder) lurve. Or maybe love would just postpone the inevitable. This line of thought is pointless anyway because I don't even know where I'll be in three months. It's impossible to build any kind of stable relationship when you are in unstable circumstances without a great deal of risk. And how much would I be willing to risk? How much is anyone ever willing to risk?

It's a head scratcher, that's for sure.

Labels: