February 13, 2008

More weekend photos...

OK, let's get one thing straight, even though the following photos came out of Eddy's camera, it was me that shot them... I'd commandeered his camera briefly whilst he had a snooze on a park bench in Monaco! ... right under the nose of the cops too, though in Monaco, you pretty much do everything under the nose of the cops. I saw more police in Monaco than I have in the rest of France, and I live with a policewoman! (Though technically, Monaco is a city-state totally independent of France).

Heart defibrillator -- there was one of these every 500m!


Palace of Justice


Palace of the Grimaldi Princes (initially under the command of the Genoans, but one of the Grimaldis disguised himself as a monk, snuck in and disembowelled all within with his sword... now that's what I call cool!)


View of the harbour

Labels: