Random Thoughts
No good deed is ever entirely altruistic.
I find the writing of Oscar Wilde absolutely charming, though I am sure that the man himself would have been completely insufferable.
Why is it that parents have children in the first place but seem so pleased if they don't have to deal with them?
Anyone who signs up for remaking a classic is really in for a hard time. They've got to be at least twice as good as the original to convince that they're even halfway decent.
We're all in the gutter, with some of us are looking at the stars (to quote Wilde) and some more of us are looking at those looking at the stars.
What an utter waste youth is, because one rarely has enough experience realise how much you can enjoy yourself.
If I were to get everything I ever wanted, I would just want something else.
Labels: Miscellaneous


<< Home