Sun, Son and Laffs
It's been weather vaguely resembling summer lately -- woohoo!! I'm only wearing a t shirt and jeans (plus of course the usual under-accoutrements) and it's currently slightly cloudy but there's definitely sunlight -- OH YEAH! -- and the temperature is 23°-- ALL RIGHT! My hosts have a son, daughter and son-in-law visiting at the moment, so it's been a bit livlier around the joint lately, but mostly because of the son-in-law, who is a Pom, likes a politically incorect and inappropriately loud laugh and sympathises when I rant about why I hate the Transformers movie even though I haven't seen it. Most awkward moment during their visit thus far (but funny in an Office kind of way) -- son-in-law compliments the father-in-law on his drawing abilities, and the reply is, "We have all lost so many skills or have been unable to develop them because we've been just so materialistic for the last thousand years." What the hell ever happened to just saying thanks when you get a compliment?! Wanker.
Labels: Miscellaneous


<< Home