Jackasses
How utterly unfair that within one month I should meet two people that I find completely offensive. Jackass #1 is the creationist that inspired my rant a while ago, and his friend, Jackass #2 is a guy married to an Aussie who thinks this makes it ok for him to stereotype Australians and make stupid comments about the rivalry between WA and the Eastern states. Fuckwit.
I don't actively dislike many people. Admittedly, in general I don't have a particluarly idealistic view of most people, but it's simply indifference at best and unwillingness to save people from themselves at worst. By meeting these two I've increased the number of people that make me shudder at their very thought by 50%. I would cross the street to avoid the people on this list, or pretend not to be home if they came to visit, or gouge my eyes out and impale my ears with knitting needles so I wouldn't have to see or hear them.
Labels: Miscellaneous


<< Home