Dead Crustaceans
Dreaming: I saw the mother of my best friend from high school, who was pregnant at age 55 with a little girl. She'd just come back from a holiday somewhere. I kept asking her the same question in different ways and instantly forgetting the answer: did you go with your sister, was George with you, did you go alone, etc. Then I was in the same place she'd been, some island, walking along the touristy paths by dune spotted hills and a marina. Dived in, fully clothed, to the water. The air had been hot and still and the water was refreshingly cool and the colours of gemstones. Went right down to the bottom and the movement of my limbs stirred the sand at the bottom and some black skeletons/shells of dead crustaceans floated up. I was momentarily afraid until I saw how aimlessly they drifted on the underwater currents, and realised they were dead, dormant, harmless.
Labels: Art Gallery, Miscellaneous


<< Home